The aim of the CW Activity Day is for participants to contact as many amateurs as possible on the 20, 40 and 80 m amateur bands.
- Date : 03 February 2019.
From 13:00 UTC (15:00CAT) to 15:00 UTC (17:00 CAT).
14,000 to 14,060 MHz; 7,000 to 7,035 MHz; 3,500 to 3,560 MHz.
- a) Single Operator All Band – Low Power (maximum 100W).
- b) Single operator All Band – QRP (Maximum 5W).
- c) Single Operator Single Band - Low Power (maximum 100W).
- d) Single operator, single band – QRP (maximum 5W).
- g) Short Wave Listener (SWL).
RST, operator name and Grid Square locator.
Contacts count 1 point for low power, 2 points for QRP.
Certificates are awarded to the first three places and the highest single band score.
Antique Wireless Association of Southern Africa, PO Box 12320, Benoryn, 1504.
- Closing date for log submission : 1st Weekend March 2019.